In accordance with the values of confidentiality and discretion that guide Muse Rolling’s behavior towards its customers, as well as the policies of the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation – EU 2016/679), the seller guarantees protection of all personal data provided by the buyer.
It is of great importance for Muse Rolling to adhere to the principles of honesty and transparency. As such, Muse Rolling is committed to building a strong and lasting business relationship with its customers, one that is based on trust and mutual interest. Part of this commitment involves honoring and protecting the buyer’s privacy and the choices he /she makes. Doing so is critical to Muse Rolling. Consequently, we publish here « Our commitment toward the protection of personal data » :
1) We respect your privacy and your choices.
2) We make sure that the issues related to personal data protection and the security thereof are at the heart of everything we do.
3) We will occasionally send you communications of commercial nature if you have agreed for us to do so. You can annul this agreement at any time.
4) We are prohibited from communicating or selling your personal data.
5) We are committed to secure and protect your personal data. This implies that we only collaborate with trusted partners.
6) We are committed to being open and transparent in the way we use your personal data.
7) We are prohibited from using your personal data for purposes and /or in ways without having brought this to your prior attention.
8) We respect your rights and strive to always meet your demands to the extent of what’s possible. At the same time, we also respect our own legal and operational responsibilities as they relate to conducting our business.